Recycle Bin does not work while the license key is plugged in.
Switch the state of your CmStick from local disk to removable disk:
- Run CodeMeter Disk Configuration tool (Start → All Programs → CodeMeter → Tools)
- Select the key and change the disk type at the option tab to Removable Disk.
- After that re-plug the license key and the Recycle Bin should work fine.
CodeMeter 4.30 and later
Since CodeMeter Version 4.30, the Disc Configuration tool is no longer available. But the disk configuration can still be changed by using the cmu32-command line tool:
- Plug the dongle in the computer
- Open your command line console cmd.exe via Start and type “cmd” in the search field
- A black console window opens with the command line
- Type following line in this window:
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeMeter\Runtime\bin
- Confirm with ENTER. This path should now have taken over by the command line.
- Now type:
cmu32 -s******** --set-config-disk RemovableDisk
Replace the ******* with the serial number of your CmStick. This can be found on the CodeMeter key itself, or open the CodeMeter Control Center. Hit ENTER to confirm.
- Close the Command line console
- Re-plug the license key and the Recycle Bin should work fine.
To change the setting back, you can use this command line:
cmu32 -s******** --set-config-disk LocalDisk