When you open a model in Diamonds 2023, you get the error:
This error is caused by a bug in Diamonds 2023. Your model probably contains openings defined as a surface ( = a transparant yellow area in your model).
- Open the model in Diamonds 2022 (or older).
- Show the design types . Hide all design types by click on the eye-icon in the header.
- Set the design type for Openings visible again.
- Now only the openings ( defined as transparant yellow surfaces) will be visible. Hit CTRL + A to select them all.
- Hit DEL to remove them from the model.
- Hit CTRL + A again to check if they are really remove. If there are still openings in the model, they are probably defined as an internal plate. Fix the internal plates before you delete the openings.
- Set all design types visible again.
- Save the model.
- The model can now be opened in Diamonds 2023.
This issue will be solved in Diamonds 2023r01.