You receive a mail to activate your license, containing a link as follows
In the web page you do not get the standard options to activate your license.
- Make sure you have installed the software ‘CodeMeter’ → typ ‘CodeMeter’ in the search box on your desktop.
If not present, install CodeMeter from this link.
Remark: if you work on MAC, also install CodeMeter for MAC.
- Open a different browser (for example: if you had Chrome open, now use Opera or Firefox or Internet Explorer or Edge)
- Take the ticket number from the link in the email (5 times 5 letter/numbers, separated by ‘-‘)
- Go to http://lc.codemeter.com/48922/depot/index.php
- Fill out (or paste) the ticket number in the Ticket box
- Activate the license
If this does not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.