When you open a project with a different version then the one it was calculated in, the results will be removed. Recalculating the model is necessary.
‘Solution’ to be applied with care
- Open the *.bsf file with Notepad.
- Search (CTRL + F) for ‘Designversionnumber1’.
- Enter the desired release year, for example ‘2018’ for Diamonds 2018 r02:
- Search (CTRL + F) for ‘Designversionnumber2’.
- Enter the desired revision number, for example ‘2’ for Diamonds 2018 r02. If the version is Diamonds 2018 r00, then enter 0:
- Close Notepad. Save changes.
Note: because of the new section and material library in Diamonds 2017, this trick will not work between Diamonds 2015r06 (or older) and Diamonds 2017 (or a newer version). It will work between Diamonds 2017 and newer.