|Initial print preview||Print preview after changes|
- Open the report manager.
- Select the relevant report and click Modify.
- Go to the relevant tabpage Geometry, Loads or Global results, depening on which images you want to adjust.
- Click on .
- Go to the tab page General.
- Change the representation as desired.
- Indicate if the hidden parts should be drawn in grey or not .
- Go to the tab page Geometry and select the desired information, for example the line numbers.
- Click OK to close the report configuration.
- Make a new print preview.