- Set the visualisation of the model as you would like it to be printed.
- Hide/show the desired elements
- Rotate the model to the desired position
- Select the desired representation (,, ,…)
- Hide/show the desired information on the model
- Go to File > Export > Export as bitmap.
- Set the bitmap width to 8000 pixels (this limit will be increased to 14000 in Diamonds 2022)
Set the bitmap height to 8000 pixels/ 1,41 = 5661 pixels.
(W/H-ratio of a A0-paper is 1189mm/841mm ≈ 1,41)
It is important that the W/H-ratio of the bitmap has the same W/H-ratio as the paper size. Otherwise you risk that the image gets stretched while printing. Thus losing image quality.
- Save the bitmap.
- Open the bitmap with Paint.
- Press CTRL + P and search for your PDF-printer.
Make sure the resolution of the PFD-printer is not set higher than 300dpi! If you choose a higher PDF-printer-resolution, you risk losing image quality.
- The pdf you just created can be send to a plotter.