Within one projects, it’s possible to make multiple report and join them together in one report when you hit the print button. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the report manager .
- Make the first report . Or select the first report and click on .
- In the tab page ‘General’ select the option ‘Table of contents’.
- Make your second report. Or select the second report and click on .
- In the tab page ‘General’ select the options ‘Table of contents’ and ‘add to previous table of contents, with continuous pagenumbers’.
- Repeat for the third, fourth, … report you want to make.
- Generate a new print preview.