To request the optimal hopt and minimal height hmin:
- Select the plate(s).
- Open a detailed result
- Select Mxx, Mxz or Mxz as a result.
- Hoover the mouse over the plate. The optimal and minimal height are shown at the bottom of the window.
- The optimal and minimal height are only valid for pure bending! They don’t take axial force into account!
- hopt is calculated using a steel strain of 10‰ and a compressive strain in concrete of 3,5‰
- hmin is calculated usign a steel strain corresponding to the point where the steel reached the yielding strength and a compressive strain in concrete of 3,5‰
- Diamonds can do this for:
- : a two-way slab
- : a one-way slab