Buildsoft programs request certain printer properties at start up. When the communication with the (network) printer is too slow or when there is no printer available, our software shows an error message. It is then recommended to install a local printer:
- Close all BuildSoft software
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers
- Set a local printer as the default printer
- choose a printer that is not in network!
- if none is available, install a virtual printer, like Microsoft Print or PDFCreator,
- Launch our software.