Installing PowerConnect is a simple process.
1. Once downloaded, run PowerConnectSetup.exe from the Downloads folder on your computer.
2. An overview of the components to be installed (if not present yet):
- CodeMeter Control Center is the license manager. It will ensure the communication between BIM Expert software and your license key.
- Gateway is the database manager. It will ensure the communication between BIM Expert software and the section & material databases.
1. Click Next to understand that you need at least Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
2. Click Next to start the PowerConnect installation wizard.
3. Choose the installation folder. We recommend to keep the installation folder as is. Click Next.
4. Click Install to install PowerConnect. You might need to enter administrative credentials during the process.
5. Click Finish to complete the PowerConnect installation.
PowerConnect is now installed on your computer and ready for use.