If you are being annoyed by the CodeMeter Control Center popping up every time that you boot up Windows.
CodeMeter Control Center is in the Windows Startup folder, which launches all items, each time you start up the computer.
- Open Windows File Explorer and enter %appdata% in the navigation bar.
- Go to \Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Start up
- Delete CodeMeter Control Center shortcut
Earlier Windows versions
Open the Start up folder in the Windows Start Menu with a right-click and select “open (All Users)”. In the resulting File Explorer window you’d then see the corresponding entries. Delete CodeMeter Control Center
- Uninstall all entries of CodeMeter
- Check the Start up folder again to make sure that there aren’t leftover entries.
- Install CodeMeter again