In ConCrete Plus you can modify the hyphen sign ([NL]: koppelteken, [FR]: trait d’union) between the class name and element name into some other symbol or text of your choice.
- Install ConCrete 8.03 or newer
- Launch ConCrete, calculate a beam and send it to ConCrete Plus.
- Close ConCrete and ConCrete Plus.
- Go to following location: you can copy the link into Windows Exporer or navigate yourself. Make sure you replace *your_username* by your own Windows username. ‘AppData’ is a hidden folder.
C:\Users\*your_username*\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\BuildSoft\ConCrete
- Open the file CONCRETEPLUS_7.PRF with Notepad.
- Search (CTRL + F) the topic TitleSeperator
- Default there will be a hyphen ‘-‘. You can change this in anything you like. If you delete the hyphen ‘-‘, there will be no symbol at all.